Apogee JAM Guitar Output to bluetooth speakers. How does this work?
what app supports to get the guitar forwarded to bluetooth speakers?
I can forward and hear all tracks from GarageBand on my bluetooth speakers, but as soon as i turn on the "Monitor Switch" to listen to my guitar too, I fail.
1 Answer from the Community
Due to the technology of Bluetooth it has a lot of "latency" or delay meaning that sound coming out of Bluetooth is not in real time. This makes playing live music over Bluetooth a drag. You can connect directly to speakers with a headphone connector for best results.
- Answered by Rob C from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?
- Asked by Steve W from Sydney
- 21 Jan, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with Apogee Jam and Apogee mic?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
Will this work with the apogee jam?
- Asked by Ripley G from Mount Pleasant
- 22 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the apogee jam?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together
- Asked by Patricia B from Los Angeles
- 22 May, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 8, Apogee Jam 96k, Yousician App for guitar & my headphones need to work together)
- Asked about: iPhone