Do you need a mac and ipad together? My dad only has an ipad, could he use this?
Can he use this as a stand alone device with just the ipad?
2 Answers from the Community
yeah, you can use just the garageband software for the ipad. There is a multi-track recording option in that. I believe in order to export the audio you would need a mac but i could be wrong on that.
- Answered by Hal W from Pocatello
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. It's a mac OR an iPad that you need.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the Smart Cover and the Silicone Case be used together?
- Asked by Gordon P from Atlanta
- 25 Mar, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the Smart Cover and the Silicone Case be used together?)
- Asked about: Silicone Case for 9.7-inch iPad Pro…
Can I use this cable together with a HDMI-to-DVI adapter?
- Asked by R.c. S
- 12 Jun, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this cable together with a HDMI-to-DVI adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter