Can I still use built-in keyboard and trackpad in the lowest position or an external keyboard and mouse are necessary?
2 Answers from the Community
Twelve South states on their website and in the documentation that accompanies the product that they do not recommend using the keyboard and trackpad and that the stand was intended to be used with an external keyboard and mouse/trackpad.
- Answered by Edward N from Forest Hills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on your comfort level. Personally I think it's just fine, but I use it for DJing. So I have a pair of turntables underneath mine, and I am comfortable with having my arms raised for it. Someone just using it for home use may find some issue with it.
- Answered by Bryant D from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the Magic trackpad make a noise when you perform a "left click"
- Asked by David C from Raleigh
- 29 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Magic trackpad make a noise when you perform a "left click")
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad 2
can I use my existing wireless mouse with this keyboard
- Asked by Laura H from Arlington
- 26 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use my existing wireless mouse with this keyboard)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …