i was wondering is it just a pure black case because the other colours have a figure in the middle it that the case with this one.
when you look at the other colours for example the purple there is also a faded purple in the middle is it the same with the black or is it just a pure black
1 Answer from the Community
No it does not have the "Apple" symbol on the case.
The others do not either (that are sold through Apple), it is just the
LED Apple symbol showing through the transparent material.
Mine is black, and the Apple symbol shines through the case no
problem when the mac is on.
I think black would be the way to go, as when it is off, cannot see
the Apple logo.
Which, if you were ever to accidentally leave your mac anywhere (off),
it might not stand out as much....wouldn't catch the wrong persons eye.
- Answered by Cory K from Estevan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the thickness of the case
- Asked by Jimmy M from Hanford
- 26 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the thickness of the case)
- Asked about: iPhone 8 / 7 Silicone Case - (PRODU…
Is there any other colour other than just black?
- Asked by Sumedha A from Al Ain
- 28 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any other colour other than just black?)
- Asked about: Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphones - Bla…
is the red case soft like the black and white ones?
- Asked by Kristie H from Clarkston
- 11 Jan, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (is the red case soft like the black and white ones?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…