Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
Scenario: iMac 21.5 late 2009 full HD screen I have a new HDCP compliant BenQ w1050 1080p projector connected via a MDP to HDMI adapter and both Amazon and Netflix consider the HDCP to be incomplete and will not stream HDCP content in HD. They will however do non-HDCP content in HD so it is possible to receive HD and also without an external device connected the HDCP content streams in HD. I am aware that HDCP is mostly films and that I obviously have a break in the protocol but will this Belkin adapter resolve it? Clearly my cheap one will not but it may not be at fault... I do not know. Help appreciated. thanks Gabriel
- Asked by Gabriel H
- Flag as inappropriate Will this fix HDCP issues on 1080p projector
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the camera HD? That is 1080p?
- Asked by Chris C from Salem
- 31 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is the camera HD? That is 1080p?
What format does it output? 1080p30, 1080p60, 1080i30, 1080i60 and so on?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 17 Sep 2016
- Flag as inappropriate What format does it output? 1080p30, 1080p60, 1080i30, 1080i60 and so on?
what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?
- Asked by Lukasz L
- 4 Nov 2012
- Flag as inappropriate what max resolution it supports? is it just up to 1080p?