Do I need to do anything to prepare this drive for storage of multiple file styles?
I want to store photo's in RAW and JPEG, videos from GoPro (Using iMovie) and possibly other files in the future. At the moment my MacBook Pro is a mess and full, I use Adobe Lightroom and I have photo's stored on other drives that were saved as JPEGS from PC's in the past. I want to consolidate and organise my files.
I was thinking of moving all my photo's to iPhoto and just using Lightroom for working on them? Can iPhoto store RAW?
Do I just drag and drop files to the external drive?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Need this HD for primary media file storage not back up, using Airport for that. Want to have instructions for setup 'just for storage not backup'.
- Asked by Robert Y from Waukesha
- 21 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Need this HD for primary media file storage not back up, using Airport for that. Want to have instructions for setup 'just for storage not backup'.)
- Asked about: G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
can it be used as a boot drive
- Asked by Dale K from Petawawa
- 27 Feb, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can it be used as a boot drive)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE Mobile Thu…