Is this a real numblock or is it just a duplicate of the numeric keys of the keyboard?
I am not totally sure if I configured he whole thing right, but it seems not to act like a real numblock but more like just a duplicate of the numeric keys on the top of my normal keyboard. What did I maybe do wrong or is it just the way it is?
1 Answer from the Community
This is for those who dont want to get a new magic keyboard with numpad
- Answered by Saeed A from West New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can Logitech Keys-to-Go be used as a wired keyboard? The USB cable seems to be just for charging.
- Asked by K.g.h. N from Martinsdale
- 26 Jan, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Logitech Keys-to-Go be used as a wired keyboard? The USB cable seems to be just for charging.)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-to-Go Ultra Slim Keyb…
Does it have function keys
- Asked by Mitchel S from Oceanside
- 23 Jul, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have function keys)
- Asked about: Logitech Slim Combo with detachable…