What is this thing for?
And why do I want it?
- Asked by Lise M from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (What is this thing for?)
1 Answer from the Community
This is a switch for individuals with physical impairments that make it difficult or impossible to use a computer or mobile device using the standard input mechanisms (keyboard, mouse, touchscreen, etc.) This switch would be used as part of an accessibility solution to make such a device more accessible to such an individual.
- Answered by Michael T from Chandler
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What kind of drivers are in these things?
- Asked by Eric R from Asheville
- 8 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What kind of drivers are in these things?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet