Can video files be played from this hard drive to a tv via usb 2.0?
Apologies, I am not very tech savvy.
I'd like to use this to store video files and then play the files on a tv via a USB port. Is this possible?
1 Answer from the Community
No. It's not a computer. And even if you had a computer, you would need a DVI to HDMI cable set up or something with VGA to view your video files on your TV. You cannot view video files on the television via USB 2.0 or 3.0. You would have to plug the drive into the computer and take the video off of the drive and put it on the computer then connect the computer to the TV.
- Answered by Cynthia S from Key West
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can I play video in .mkv file format?
- Asked by Ajay H from Chennai
- 30 Aug, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can I play video in .mkv file format?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
How does this product attach to the back of a Television?
- Asked by Oliver B
- 20 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How does this product attach to the back of a Television?)
- Asked about: Innovelis TotalMount Pro Mounting S…
I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?
- Asked by Dennis F from Columbia
- 23 Apr, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (I need what's on my Macbook pro screen to be playing over multiple televisions, How can I make this happen?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…