Can the apple pencil be plugged into the i-pad pro, while it is charging on this charging stand?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, I just tested it and the Apple Pencil charges just fine plugged into the iPad Pro as the iPad is charging on the Logi BASE.
- Answered by Scott H from Moraga
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, it charges both. Though it may impact charge time of the iPAD slightly.
- Answered by Ozzie S from Charlotte
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?
- Asked by Karen Z from Baldwin
- 20 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (safe to keep iphone 8 on wireless charging pad even if fully charged?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?
- Asked by John M from Carrollton
- 21 Jan, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Apple Pencil work when charging?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil
- Asked by Christopher V
- 21 Jun, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this to charge the Apple Pencil)
- Asked about: Belkin Micro-USB to USB Cable with …
No answers yet