Does this monitor automatically charging the MBP while connected via Thunderbolt? I wonder if this would be bad for battery life.
1 Answer from the Community
This is no different than keeping your MBP plugged in while on the regular power block. Battery technology has changed the nature of our batteries in major ways. It is no longer the case that your battery will stay in better condition if you fully discharge it before recharging. If you have a MBP that can support this display, then you have a battery that can sustain continuous charging.
- Answered by George R from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this charge automatically?
- Asked by Jennifer C from Fort Mill
- 10 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this charge automatically?)
- Asked about: iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case - (PROD…
No answers yet
Could it be this adpater is responsible for faster MBP battery drain?
- Asked by Pascal D from Merelbeke
- 24 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Could it be this adpater is responsible for faster MBP battery drain?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…
Does it charge automatically when we put te plugs back in the box even when the pods still have some battery life left?
- Asked by Charles G from Battarmulla
- 8 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it charge automatically when we put te plugs back in the box even when the pods still have some battery life left?)
- Asked about: AirPods