I have a second laptop that is Windows and outputs HDMI. With the right adapter, can I hook that up to this monitor?
1 Answer from the Community
I want to say yes, but haven't tested; I will tomorrow when I get to the office and will test with my HDMI output Dell, and use the USB-C to HDMI/Thunderbolt/USB3 plugged into the back, and just utilize the HDMI port to connect.
I'm going to say 30% chance it'll work, so if it does, I will report back! If you don't hear from me, likely didn't work.
Try yourself, bring a laptop with HDMI that you know has a GPU that supports at least 4k output and just test in store (literally just grab the converter, bring an HDMI, and try it - I doubt anyone would bat an eye.
- Answered by William L from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What color format does it output through HDMI?
- Asked by Jongam P from Emeryville
- 16 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What color format does it output through HDMI?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
No answers yet
Can I connect one monitor to the HDMI port, and another monitor to the USB 3.0 port?
- Asked by Ran M from Richmond
- 17 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect one monitor to the HDMI port, and another monitor to the USB 3.0 port?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter