Is the display surface glossy or matte?
- Asked by fn from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the display surface glossy or matte?)
2 Answers from the Community
Anti-reflective is the best description. It's not dead matte--there is a light gloss to it. But you don't really see any light reflections on it while the display is active. Very effectively blocks glare.
- Answered by Lance K from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
According to the LG.com website (US website) listing for this monitor, it does not use either of those words. It describes the surface treatment as "Anti Glare, 2H".
- Answered by Peter G from Whitby
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is the screen matte or glossy?
- Asked by John S from Rochester
- 1 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (is the screen matte or glossy?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 4K Display
Does this privacy screen have a glossy finish?
- Asked by Gwenda E from San Antonio
- 6 Oct, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this privacy screen have a glossy finish?)
- Asked about: 3M™ Privacy Screen Protector for iP…
No answers yet