What about HDR or a similar feature ? If I use it for MacBook Pro and also for gaming like Xbox one S which must detect the HDR feature, will work ?
1 Answer from the Community
You can not connect a Xbox or any other device to this display. You only have a single thunderbolt 3 input.
- Answered by William O
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.
- Asked by Marta R from Harker Heights
- 20 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (I would like to record videos straight to my Macbook Pro.)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Does this hard drive work for other OS'
- Asked by Kris J from Amarillo
- 14 Dec, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this hard drive work for other OS')
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design USB-C + US…