Does this work similar to a bluetooth device with regards to how it is handled?
I have a streaming application called REMOTR which streams games from my gaming PC to my IOS device (iphone 6s) it supports the use of bluetooth controllers etc which i assume would work as a bluetooth Xinput device of somekind
Has anyone tested this? It would be as simple as installing remotr on both your PC and your IOS device, launching a game such as GTA V or any game and testing it.
OR alternatively if anyone knows how this is handled, im quite sure if it is handled as Xinput it would work. I just don't want to spend that kind of money and it not work!
2 Answers from the Community
REMOTR works great with the Gamevice. It is one of our favorite streaming services!
- Answered by Janet G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Hi James, the Gamevice controller is MFI standard and will work the same as other MFI controllers that are Bluetooth.
- Answered by Fraser T from Simi Valley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does it work with non-Apple Bluetooth phones or other devices?
- Asked by Cagatay K from Melrose
- 8 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with non-Apple Bluetooth phones or other devices?)
- Asked about: AirPods
Class 1 or 2 Bluetooth device, i.e. does it work through walls ?
- Asked by Andrew K
- 7 Aug, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Class 1 or 2 Bluetooth device, i.e. does it work through walls ?)
- Asked about: Magic Keyboard - US English