What are the LEDs on the controller for?
2 Answers from the Community
The LED lights are for a future MFi function. The first LED lights up to show Gamevice has been recognized and you can begin to play!
- Answered by Joshua M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The first LED lights up for 5 seconds to let you know you are correctly connected to your iOS device, the other three LEDs have been built in for future functionality. The charge pulls from the tablet just as much as the Gamevice needs (very minimal).
- Answered by Janet G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there an LED charge indicator?
- Asked by Jeffery K from Sunbury
- 16 Nov, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there an LED charge indicator?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
How bright is the LED status light?
- Asked by Michael S from Lopatcong
- 2 Oct, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How bright is the LED status light?)
- Asked about: Belkin Boost Up Special Edition Wir…
does it work on westernhouse LED tv
- Asked by Charles C from New Orleans
- 6 Jul, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work on westernhouse LED tv)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet