1 Answer from the Community
No, it is a standard HDD (Hard Disk Drive) like most other hard drives on the market, however this one has a USB-C connection. I'm not sure if the USB-C connection will act as Thunderbolt 3 when connected to a 2016 and newer MacBook Pro.
- Answered by Chris S from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does this use a SSD drive?
- Asked by Cathy W from Riverton
- 28 Aug, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does this use a SSD drive?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 2TB G-DRIVE mobile USB…
Will this work on a non-apple device? For example a blank ssd in a custom computer.
- Asked by Alan S from Watkins Glen
- 12 Jun, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on a non-apple device? For example a blank ssd in a custom computer.)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)