Will this device charge through a phone case or does it have to be in direct contact?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and No, it will actually depend on the case that you are using, all apple cases that apple sells will work with the pad.
just take note of the following:
- no more that 3mm case thickness
- no metal/steel/magnets, charging with a case that contains this material might work, but it will be safer to make sure it doesn't have this materials.
- Answered by Angelo Bryan P from Muntinlupa City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this phone case, while on, allow wireless charging?
- Asked by Jill G from Brooklyn
- 19 Oct, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this phone case, while on, allow wireless charging?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Vue Series Case for iPhone…