How do I use this with the 2017 MacBook Air? According to MacBook Air information, the USB ports are 3.0 but this device's plug will not plug in.
1 Answer from the Community
This is a USB-C device. MacBook Air (2017) does not come with a USB-C port. Sorry.
- Answered by Rylan O from Waukesha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I want to plug a USB flash drive into my MacBook air is this the cable I would use?
- Asked by Allan C from Alexandra
- 28 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate I want to plug a USB flash drive into my MacBook air is this the cable I would use?
can I use this with MacBook Air?
- Asked by Leonor B from Bacolod
- 6 Nov 2011
- Flag as inappropriate can I use this with MacBook Air?
No answers yet
Why can't I use a normal plug adaptor for my MacBook Air? I have a UK plug and need to use in Spain, why do I need to buy this adaptor kit?