How fast does my internet connection need to be. I have DSL at 40gig but rarely get it that fast. I often have trouble just streaming HD vudu movies
2 Answers from the Community
This is an HDMI cable for displaying video from one device (like a bluray player or Apple TV) to a TV and has nothing to do with internet connectivity. The 48gbps rating is the max throughput of the video signal (not internet connection) from the device (i.e. bluray player, Apple TV, etc) to the TV.
- Answered by Brendan M from Palo Alto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
as fast as your router or modem is, your internet service provider actually has to be able to provide that speed, also your device has to be able to connect and take advantage of those speeds. In your case it will actually be imposable to get 40Gigs off your DSL router because that number is all the bands joined together.
- Answered by Tiaki H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this work with Fast track duo to connect with iPad/iPhone
- Asked by Gibu G
- 23 May, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Fast track duo to connect with iPad/iPhone)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
How fast is the Airport Time Capsule
- Asked by Timothy J D from Houston
- 10 Apr, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (How fast is the Airport Time Capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
No answers yet
Can I use Apple TV to watch movies, youtube, internet, etc. on TV (HDMI inputs) with a 1st Gen. IPad?
- Asked by Kevin M from East Greenwich
- 19 Mar, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Apple TV to watch movies, youtube, internet, etc. on TV (HDMI inputs) with a 1st Gen. IPad?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter