Will this case cause the computer to overheat and or make the fan work too hard? Also, will the added weight make the screen’s hinge wear out faster?
2 Answers from the Community
I agree with the previous response. It was a concern I had before purchasing but I've used it for more than a month and had no problem whatsoever with heat regardless of the mode, battery or charging.
- Answered by David B from Etobicoke
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, because there are slots in the case which align with the ventilation slots in the MacBook (see photo of underside). I would think it very unlikely it would affect the hinge because the case is very lightweight. I take the inclusion of any product in the Apple Store as an endorsement by Apple.
- Answered by Jason P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this cover make it easier to hold an iPad?
- Asked by John H from Sherborn
- 1 Feb 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will this cover make it easier to hold an iPad?
No answers yet
Do the smart battery overheat??
- Asked by Chris P from Philadelphia
- 21 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Do the smart battery overheat??
Can I charge my iPad mini with this or is the iPad too heavy? Also, will the weight of the iPhone 6+ with a case be too much?
- Asked by Ben S from Spalding
- 23 Aug 2015
- Flag as inappropriate Can I charge my iPad mini with this or is the iPad too heavy? Also, will the weight of the iPhone 6+ with a case be too much?