Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?
My current SP router is located in the study which has concrete walls - most of the rooms in the house are bounded by internal concrete walls which has caused me internet connection problems when employing the normal router-extender technologies - internet is sporadic
Will this solution, combined with my Airport Router, solve my existing problems?
- Asked by fn from Blackburn
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these work in a house with internal concrete walls?)
1 Answer from the Community
WiFi signals do not penetrate concrete or other mass material very well at all but by interconnecting them with ethernet cables through the concrete OR by locating them stair step fashion around the concrete barriers, they'll work. As to combining it with an Existing Apple Airport, the answer is no, you should either replace it with all Velops or buy another Apple Airport Extreme.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does iphone 7 plus work with gsm networks
- Asked by Farnaz M from Laguna Hills
- 26 Jul 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (does iphone 7 plus work with gsm networks)
- Asked about: iPhone
does a wall plug come with this charger
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 3 Aug 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does a wall plug come with this charger)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable