Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
- Asked by fn from Allendale
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Uverse NVG589?)
2 Answers from the Community
So I plan to use a Velop with my AT&T (in my next home, not quite there yet) I may decide to turn off the AT&T WiFI completely if that is possible. You can do that with Comcast, and I expect you can with AT&T. It shovel be and easy check of your documentation, call to AT&T support, or console connection to your AT&T router/WiFi device.
- Answered by Eugene S from Lake Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I have that Uverse Arris NVG589 modem from Uverse also and the Velop mesh seems fully compatible with it. From online reading before buying the Velop 3 unit setup, I was concerned as to whether the Velop could co-exist with a modem that does not allow itself to be put into Bridge Mode as my previous Uverse modem had allowed but that has not proven to be a problem. Between the two boxes, i.e. the Uverse NVG589 modem and primary Velop WiFi unit, they have resolved the matter on their own with no Double NAT warnings being generated.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does iWork 9 work with 10.7?
- Asked by Paul S
- 15 Jun 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does iWork 9 work with 10.7?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
No answers yet
Will this work in Bahrain?
- Asked by Alejandra A from Albany
- 17 Nov 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Bahrain?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet