Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
- Asked by David C from Allendale
- Flag as inappropriate Will this work with Uverse NVG589?
2 Answers from the Community
So I plan to use a Velop with my AT&T (in my next home, not quite there yet) I may decide to turn off the AT&T WiFI completely if that is possible. You can do that with Comcast, and I expect you can with AT&T. It shovel be and easy check of your documentation, call to AT&T support, or console connection to your AT&T router/WiFi device.
- Answered by Eugene S from Lake Jackson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, I have that Uverse Arris NVG589 modem from Uverse also and the Velop mesh seems fully compatible with it. From online reading before buying the Velop 3 unit setup, I was concerned as to whether the Velop could co-exist with a modem that does not allow itself to be put into Bridge Mode as my previous Uverse modem had allowed but that has not proven to be a problem. Between the two boxes, i.e. the Uverse NVG589 modem and primary Velop WiFi unit, they have resolved the matter on their own with no Double NAT warnings being generated.
- Answered by William M from Germantown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will they work in the T.V.? Also, will they work in an MP4?
- Asked by Laura T from Harrison
- 18 May 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Will they work in the T.V.? Also, will they work in an MP4?
will this work with carplay?
- Asked by John B from Franklin Square
- 22 Jul 2019
- Flag as inappropriate will this work with carplay?
No answers yet