Is the surface of this hardshell case as slippery as the MacBook Pro's own case, which is very difficult to get a good grasp on?
2 Answers from the Community
It's smooth but not as slippery as the MBP. Kind of a different feel, since it is plastic. The base also has air holes to keep the machine cool that allows a decent grip.
- Answered by Alexandra B from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, the matte surface has some grip. But it isn't as good as a rubberised surface.
- Answered by Aaron D from Thurgoona
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is the case slippery or "sticky"?
- Asked by Stephen P from Moxee
- 19 Sep, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the case slippery or "sticky"?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Does this display have a GPU of its own? If so what GPU?
- Asked by Ben B from Beverly Hills
- 28 Oct, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this display have a GPU of its own? If so what GPU?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Does the leather folio case for the come with a landyard?
- Asked by Judith S from Arden
- 15 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the leather folio case for the come with a landyard?)
- Asked about: iPhone XS Leather Folio - (PRODUCT)…