Can you charge with the Apple Leather slim case on the phone? Or do you need to remove the case every time you charge it?
3 Answers from the Community
Yes, it will work with any Apple case that’s not the charging case. :)
- Answered by Mercedes W from San Clemente
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My iPhone 8 is in the slim leather case and charges no problem without removing the case - just ensure the phone is centrally positioned so that the green charging light illuminates.
- Answered by Kevin L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It charges just fine with the leather case. Been using it for months with no issues.
- Answered by Alex Z from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?
- Asked by Kimberly P from Stony Point
- 29 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case need to be removed to charge the phone in the lightning dock?)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?
- Asked by Martin R
- 14 Nov, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge a 6S Plus with a slim case on?)
- Asked about: iPhone Lightning Dock - White
No answers yet