Sorry I don’t understand- it says this can be used as a standalone camera, but mentions nothing about memory. What is the storage capacity?
How/where does this camera store the photos and videos? How much memory is built in? Or does it require inserting cards or connecting to the Cloud or what?
1 Answer from the Community
The camera itself does not have onboard storage, but does run on micro SD cards. I have two 64GBs that I carry with me at all times so I can swap them out. About a gig a minute on the card (give or take).
- Answered by Josh F from Memphis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the maximum storage capacity of SD card supported?
- Asked by Victor Lee D from Staten Island
- 11 Dec 2015
- Flag as inappropriate What is the maximum storage capacity of SD card supported?
Can I use my iPad Pro 256Gb as data storage from the USB3 Camera storage Adapter
- Asked by Gary C.j. S from Chermside West
- 1 Apr 2016
- Flag as inappropriate Can I use my iPad Pro 256Gb as data storage from the USB3 Camera storage Adapter