Is there a way to get an HDMI input?
I'm considering buying one of these primarily to use with a 2019 MacBook Pro. I'd also like to occasionally use it with a 4K Apple TV and an older laptop that has an HDMI output. Is there a cable or adapter I can get to allow this monitor to accept a standard HDMI input? Will it work with both 4K and 1K devices?
- Asked by Frank L from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate Is there a way to get an HDMI input?
2 Answers from the Community
I've tried various adapters, and as far as I can tell it only supports Thunderbolt 3 devices.
- Answered by Philihp B from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If you get a usb-c to hdmi adapter you should be able to connect it to other devices that support HDMI output. I haven't personally tried it yet but I've tried it with other monitors and it works
- Answered by Atafo A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which accessory do I need to connect to the LG 22LH4010 22inch lcd tv which has pc input and also hdmi input?
- Asked by Anonymous A
- 31 Oct 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Which accessory do I need to connect to the LG 22LH4010 22inch lcd tv which has pc input and also hdmi input?
Does the hdmi port allow input as well as output, for example can I connect my camera and get 4k video at 30hz from it on my imac screen?
Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?
- Asked by Gail G from San Rafael
- 26 Aug 2018
- Flag as inappropriate Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?