Will the charger fit in the front pocket?
- Asked by Mahaley H from Columbus
- Flag as inappropriate Will the charger fit in the front pocket?
2 Answers from the Community
No, it won't. The pocket is very flat and flush against the main body of the sleeve, and the fabric is not at all stretchy. It's only good for a thin pad of paper. The charger is about 3/4 of an inch thick, and it just DOESN'T FIT. However-- in some brick-and-mortar Apple stores, they sell a matching zippered pouch that would easily accommodate the charger and its cord, plus a bunch of USB-C adapters, thumb drives or SD cards, and even a few pens and other stuff. I wish I had purchased the matching pouch when I had the chance. My husband talked me out of it -- he didn't think it was worth the money. In retrospect, it most certainly would have been worth it.
- Answered by Eve B from Boynton Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Sharon N from Nipomo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Would an iPad Pro 11 fit in the front pocket?
- Asked by Breeanna C from Swan Hill
- 26 Apr 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Would an iPad Pro 11 fit in the front pocket?
No answers yet
What are the dimensions of the case? Is it small enough to fit into my pocket
- Asked by Matias F from Kissimmee
- 10 Apr 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What are the dimensions of the case? Is it small enough to fit into my pocket
Does it automatically turn to sleep mode when I put it directly in my pockets w/o the charging case while I am walking?