Can I daisy chain an audio interface through this device? (UAD Apollo x4) Or will i still need to utilize one of the direct USB-C ports?
my audio interface connects to my macbook pro via a thunderbolt 3 cable. I was wondering if I could daisy chain it through this device? and if I can, will there be latency?
1 Answer from the Community
Hey John, Sorry I missed this question. Yes, you can use the use the second Thunderbolt 3 port on the TS3 Plus to daisychain to your audio interface. There shouldn't be any latency, but I haven't tested with your particular device so I can't confirm with certainty.
- Answered by Dalton M from Placentia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you daisy chain a 5K monitor through the Thunderbolt port?
- Asked by Jonathan H
- 29 Nov 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Can you daisy chain a 5K monitor through the Thunderbolt port?
Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?
- Asked by Jordan R from Rochester Hills
- 5 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Will this hub be able to daisy chain to another USB 3.0 hub or USB 3.0 switch?