Approximately how many bands can this hold?
- Asked by Hoi Pong L from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate Approximately how many bands can this hold?
1 Answer from the Community
It holds six comfortably. You can maybe futz it a little and fit a couple more if they aren't put on the 'display as seen in the image above. I have six bands 'displayed' in their slots and there are two very thin lush material pockets at the top where you can store additional bands or a charging cable. There is no where to put a charging brick in this setup unfortunately, however, and where it shows the image of your Apple Watch face in the above image in that pocket? When you close it, the watch face and cable make the front of the case bulge out slightly until the leather softens and it hopefully will. This is more of a display piece than a functionality piece. I actually can't store all my watch bands inside and I'm rather disappointed by the structure of this item. It needs to be higher to accommodate the inside pockets so that you can fit a cord and Apple Watch inside without crushing them against the rigid felt inside because they're hard inserts where you put the bands and I think they were made too tall. The leather is beautiful though and it's a stylish case, but that's about it. It'll look nice on my dresser. :shrugs:
- Answered by Michelle M from Caledon East
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long can I run this before overheating? I plan on using for approximately 8-10hrs a day for work.
- Asked by Matthew M from North Providence
- 15 Mar 2020
- Flag as inappropriate How long can I run this before overheating? I plan on using for approximately 8-10hrs a day for work.
What is the approximate range to iPhone XS
- Asked by Dan G from Markham
- 22 Mar 2019
- Flag as inappropriate What is the approximate range to iPhone XS