Can I sync to my Outlook calendar using USB cord? Does it need any add-on software/apps?
I am considering the switch from a Windows Mobile 6.1 Smartphone to an iPhone now that it will be available on Verizon. But, I do not want to be forced to pay for a high cost data package to connect to my Corporate server to do that. At this time I do not do any web browsing because that is not what I got a smart phone for -- I want it to be a phone and a calendar, and that is all. Maybe that will change with a better phone, but not if it means an extra $1000 over the 2 year contract.
I just want to be able to sync to Outlook using a USB cable just like I am now, or at most via a Wi-Fi connection. Any hope for me?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do I need to do anything before I disconnect the USB cord?
- Asked by Carole B from Seattle
- 28 Jan, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need to do anything before I disconnect the USB cord?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
is this what I need to sync my phone to my car's navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter
- Asked by Malinda W from Las Vegas
- 8 Oct, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (is this what I need to sync my phone to my car's navigation system. I have the usb cable but need the adapter)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I sync my Apple iPad to iMac computer using usb cable?????????
- Asked by Jean B from Ormond Beach
- 8 Sep, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync my Apple iPad to iMac computer using usb cable?????????)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…