I have a mac pro (newest edition) with a NVIDIA GeForce GT 120 graphic card. I need to connect a 2nd apple monitor to it what do I need ???
1 Answer from the Community
You need Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter for all resolutions under 1920 x 1200 (24" wide). For resolutions over that you need the Dual-Link.
Everyone assumes (I assume) that you are talking about a macbook, not a mac pro, because I got lots of different answers. I had to find the specs myself, and bought one against the advice of the clerk.
- Answered by Ashton H from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use my 2012 Mac Pro with an Sapphire HD 7950 Mac Edition video card (two mini DisplayPorts) to drive this monitor?
- Asked by Stefan D from New York
- 22 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use my 2012 Mac Pro with an Sapphire HD 7950 Mac Edition video card (two mini DisplayPorts) to drive this monitor?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display