can i use it in a thunderbolt ?
3 Answers from the Community
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: yes, because the Thunderbolt standard is based on Mini-DisplayPort; so any cable that will work with the previous Mini-DisplayPort standard should work with Thunderbolt.
- Answered by Ronald N from Fresno
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Daniel Y from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Sau-wai W from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is there a thunderbolt connection
- Asked by Nigel S
- 14 Nov, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a thunderbolt connection)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet