I have a Mac Book and I want to connect it to my RCA flat screen tv what cable do I need?

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • If you have a new 09 MacBook you want this cable. This fits the new white MacBooks. My friend and I both got an '09 white macbook and he bought one of these. It fits. He loves it.

    You need to get this adapter and then a VGA to VGA cable to plug in to the tv (if your tv has a VGA input).


    If you have an older macbook you want "Apple Mini DVI to VGA Adapter".
    If you have an older macbook and a tv that supports S-Video you can use "Apple Mini-DVI to Video Adapter" and plug an S-Video cable or a yellow component video cable from it to your tv.

    Good luck!

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    3 of 10 people found this useful

Related Questions