Can I export pictures from my iPhone 4 on to my iPad using the sync cable provided with the iPhone?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. You can.
You can import them from iPhone 4 to iPad but not iPad to iPhone 4.
- Answered by Arian P
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Of Course !!!
- Answered by Steve G from New Albany
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.
- Asked by Michael J. W from Charleston
- 4 Jul, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (sync cable for transferring data from iphone to ipad.)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Will this cable sync my iPhone 5
- Asked by Robert Z from Madison
- 15 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cable sync my iPhone 5)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)