Can I transfer my imported photos via the Camera con. kit to my laptop or they remain forever on my ipad without any backup? Will a sync delete them?
2 Answers from the Community
You can sync photos to and from iPad using desktop camera software such as iPhoto. The Camera Connection kit is not needed for this.
- Answered by John W from Ann Arbor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes u can. and the sync will ask u if u want to delete them or not
- Answered by Michael P from Ellsworth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera
- Asked by Diana A from Melbourne
- 10 Jun, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy Camera)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?
- Asked by Denis L from Redlands
- 30 Dec, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a camera connection kit to a ipad mini?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
can I transfer photos from iPad to Mac?
- Asked by Dodie C from Brookline
- 23 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (can I transfer photos from iPad to Mac?)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader