can we use the kit to link the ipad with a videoprojector . thus i should be able to use it for work with pdf presentations.......
1 Answer from the Community
You can use the VGA adapter. However, it is only active when you are in slideshow/presentation mode of the photos, video, and keynote apps.
The camera connection kit only has OS support to scan storage for pics and video files. Although apparently some plug & play USB devices work, core audio is the only confirmed USB driver.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with either the VGA or HDMI 30 pin cables to display keynote presentations?
- Asked by John H from Hamilton
- 21 Nov, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with either the VGA or HDMI 30 pin cables to display keynote presentations?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick
- Asked by Martin K
- 18 Feb, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
Will iPad pencil work with docx ?or do I need to change to pdf
- Asked by Derek C
- 9 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Will iPad pencil work with docx ?or do I need to change to pdf)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil