Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
I have the 30 pin usb and sd connection kit. When I upgraded to an iPad Air and iPhone 5s, I purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor so I could still import photos directly to my iPad Air and IPhone. It doesn't work. Why?
I am disappointed as I was told that this would be a compatible option as opposed to purchasing a new lightning camera adaptor kit!
1 Answer from the Community
My same set up will only work if I do a press and hold and slide to power off. After restarting comes on screen comes on, turn off and insert adapters with SD card and turn device on photos will then import. It’s aggravating but it works on my iPad Air2. Most of the time this technique works but sometimes it doesn’t and I start over again with the same steps.
- Answered by Charles M from Livonia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge
- Asked by Colin H from Mount Eliza
- 28 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I find an adaptor into my iphone 5 lightning that will work with 2007 mercedes ipod kit 30 pin - I can play music but not it does not charge)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I use the Camera Connection Kit (30 pin) through this?
- Asked by John P
- 27 Oct, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the Camera Connection Kit (30 pin) through this?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)