I can understand the iPad converting NEFs to JPEGS for viewing, but can the iPAD be used to store the NEF files for later syncing to the desk top
1 Answer from the Community
When you plug the iPad into your computer, you can open it up like a USB drive and they'll be a DCIM folder with all the imported pictures.
One note: it does NOT keep the structure from your card (i.e. if your card has a specific naming format for the folders).
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How fast is the transfer speed? I'd like to be using this card reader along with JPEG & RAW files from a 36MP camera.
- Asked by Richard G
- 20 Feb, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (How fast is the transfer speed? I'd like to be using this card reader along with JPEG & RAW files from a 36MP camera.)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader
My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.
- Asked by Tracy P from Hertford
- 24 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet