Is it possible to down loads images from IPad/iPhone to memory stick using a apple USB Ethernet Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's USB Ethernet Adapter is for connecting your Mac Laptop to your router via an ethernet cable (internet access).
If you have images on a memory stick and you have a USB Memory Stick Adapter you can purchase the Lighting to USB Camera Adapter to allow the Photo App to import the images.
If you have images on your iPhone or iPad and want to put them on a memory stick you will need to transfer them to your computer using iTunes or Image Capture and then use a memory stick USB card reader to copy the images to the memory stick.
- Answered by Stephen I from San Jose
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you use usb memory stick with this product
- Asked by James W
- 3 Dec, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use usb memory stick with this product)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
what type of memory cards does this adapter read? SD, micro SD, memory stick duo, memory stick micro, ....? it would be helpful list card sizes in gb
- Asked by 11 1 from 1143422341344
- 23 Mar, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of memory cards does this adapter read? SD, micro SD, memory stick duo, memory stick micro, ....? it would be helpful list card sizes in gb)
- Asked about: Lightning to SD Card Camera Reader