If i wanted to display my e books from my iphone 3G on my laptop screen would this do the job or would you recommend a different accessories ?
1 Answer from the Community
To display the e-Book onto your laptop screen, you will need a e-Book reader software to read the EPUB files. I am assuming that you want to project iBook to an external display. Please take note that iPhone 3G does not mirror display (i.e. getting the same display on both the iPhone 3G and the TV/external display). For video mirroring to work, you will need either iPhone 4S, iPad2 and above. This Composite AV cable will only display video out (Video or YouTube apps) from your iPhone 3G, and your iPhone will show a black screen with text to tell you the video is on another display.
- Answered by Fong K from New York
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what screen film is recommended with this case
- Asked by Sam F from San Antonio
- 14 Jul, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (what screen film is recommended with this case)
- Asked about: OtterBox Statement Series Case for …
No answers yet
Is ther a wireless accessory that does the same job as this one?
- Asked by Jane T from New Orleans
- 13 Apr, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is ther a wireless accessory that does the same job as this one?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin Digital AV Adapter
Will this charge an iphone 5s with an iPhone 3G cord
- Asked by Thetis N from Corpus Christi
- 7 Sep, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge an iphone 5s with an iPhone 3G cord)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter