Is the cable compatible to connect to a CRT (tube) television. Other words not being a flat screen television
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, it is. The TV must have an available A/V Input (with female RCA jacks).
Just plug the adapter cable in and set the TV "Source" to that input. If your iPod or iPhone is set up correctly, you simply play your video and it is sent out to the TV.
- Answered by Christopher M from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television
- Asked by Shada T from Parkville
- 24 Jun, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (what cable or cord is needed to connect the ipad 4 to the television)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?
- Asked by Katrina V from Doral
- 13 Jul, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (What cable is needed to connect a new 13 inch macbook pro to an insignia television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter