Will a composite AV cable enable me to stream video with Flash 11.8 from my iPhone 4 Big 10 Network app to my HD TV?
To watch my beloved Iowa football while living in Alabama, I'm forced to watch the games on the BIG 10 Network app on my iPhone 4 (which requires reading glasses and a stiff neck) or borrow my son's laptop. I would really like to watch my games on a TV screen as well as show photos and videos on the TV from our phones. Is the Composite AV Cable the answer to our dilemma?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does my 1.42Ghz ibook G4 have a mini dvi or a mini displayport?
- Asked by Dawn B from Bar Harbor
- 23 Jan, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does my 1.42Ghz ibook G4 have a mini dvi or a mini displayport?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- 1 Aug, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Connect using Composite (RCA) and/or S-Video)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet