Is it possible to go the other way also? Use the HDMI connection to input HD video so I can watch it in my iPad while connected?
If possible, I would use an iPad as a monitor to be used live when I record a video using my camcorder.
(Camcorder HDMI out => iPad HDMI in)
3 Answers from the Community
No, it is for video out only.
- Answered by Jack M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No, this is only for exporting video, not importing it.
- Answered by William B from Babylon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, as the iPad wouldn't know what to do with the connection. Currently it can only output video.
- Answered by Matt T from Exeter
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Can it be used as a video INPUT port on the ipad?
- Asked by Alex Z from Monfalcone Go
- 13 Mar, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used as a video INPUT port on the ipad?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Do the proceeds from this watch band go to support LGBTQ organisations anywhere?
- Asked by Thomas P from Indianapolis
- 6 Jun, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (Do the proceeds from this watch band go to support LGBTQ organisations anywhere?)
- Asked about: 42mm Pride Edition Woven Nylon
I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.
- Asked by Kd B from Del Norte
- 18 Feb, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (I there a way to connect the iPad to TV via HDMI cable.)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit