can and if so how will this work with the 2015 macbook?
im concedering buying a new macbook. i want this to work
2 Answers from the Community
Well you would plug it into the thunderbolt port on the side of your laptop, from there you would just (like a regular laptop) plug the ethernet cable in and your mac should automatically detect and connect to the ethernet! :)
- Answered by Baruch C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This should work with it, but you have to instal a driver for it first, if you don't have wifi at first, then it won't work, also, my 2015 13 inch Mac book pro won't give itself an IP address when connected, so you need to be able to do that for it in the system settings, it works fine after that
- Answered by Jonathan H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work with a 2015 macbook air?
- Asked by Thomas W from Matthews
- 7 Aug, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a 2015 macbook air?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Will my early 2015 macbook air work with this monitor?
- Asked by Harold M from Colorado Springs
- 20 Nov, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will my early 2015 macbook air work with this monitor?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display