Could I use this adapter to connect my Digidesign 003 factory to my iMac thunderbolt connect or would it lack sufficient power?
1 Answer from the Community
I seen your post and tried it out because I was curious as well about this. I have a maxed out 2011 iMac with a Digi003 Factory Console. I switched from my native Firewire port and used the adapter to go thunderbolt. I launched a Pro Tools session and received a "hardware buffer underflow" error message every time i tried to playback and no matter how high I set the playback engine buffer sample it still occurred. I switched back to my native port and problem solved, everything was back to normal. I hope this helps.
- Answered by Dominick C from Simpsonville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?
- Asked by Adam P from Beverly
- 18 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect 3 Apple Thunderbolt 2 displays?)
- Asked about: Belkin Thunderbolt 3 Express Dock H…
what adapter for Cintiq 22HD (DVI) to 2018 iMac (USB-C, HDMI ports)?
- Asked by Robin R from Long Beach
- 20 Sep, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (what adapter for Cintiq 22HD (DVI) to 2018 iMac (USB-C, HDMI ports)?)
- Asked about: USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- 6 Nov, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)