Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
Can Mavericks support two external monitors on macbook air?
Is there a thunderbolt splitter that I can use to connect two external monitors to macbook air?
I know I can use Apple TV but not looking for that solution
- Asked by fn from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The only way you can use two displays with a MacBook Air is if at least one of them is the Apple Thunderbolt Display. You can then connect the second one to it's Thunderbolt port (you can use an adapter there).
- Answered by Ronald B from La Mirada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?
- Asked by Andrew N from Brooklyn
- 2 Jan, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the 12W Power Adapter to charge two or more devices at once using a hub?)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
Can this screen be used in Portrait mode?
- Asked by Rob C
- 21 Dec, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this screen be used in Portrait mode?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
No answers yet