can someone explain to me exactly whats does this magsafe do can it been used for iphone and laptop
dont understand what this does and why you would need it
1 Answer from the Community
The MagSafe connector used to be thicker (pre-2012), when the MacBooks were thicker. This adapter lets you connect an old MagSafe 1 power cord to a newer laptop that only accepts the thinner MagSafe 2 connector.
It has nothing to do with iOS devices.
- Answered by Dave E from Tampa
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
mophie compatibility Mac Retina 13" year 2015 laptop
- Asked by Toni R from Dallas
- 12 Sep, 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (mophie compatibility Mac Retina 13" year 2015 laptop)
- Asked about: mophie powerstation USB-C XXL Unive…
Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?
- Asked by Scott M from Stoneham
- 22 Mar, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with iPhone6? What USB device powers it?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter