Apple Superdrive question With Parallels Desktop 8
I am planning on getting one of the new iMac's early next year. Now, the new iMac's do not have an optical drive (like the Macbook Air, Macbook Pro Retina Display). I'm planning on getting the Apple Superdrive and also I'm going to be purchasing Windows 7 and Parallels Desktop 8 to install on my iMac. I know it isn't possible to try it with the new iMac's yet, but I was wondering if anyone has tried or knows if its possible to use the Apple Superdrive with the Macbook Air Macbook Pro Retina Display when running Windows 7 through Parallels Desktop 8, basically does the Apple Superdrive show up in Windows 7 and are you able to read, burn CD's, DVD's in Windows 7 with the Apple Superdrive? Thanks in advance.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the license for only 1 year and need to be renew after 1 year to use the parallel desktop?
- Asked by Muhammad Arif Zaki M from North Pole
- 18 Oct 2019
- Flag as inappropriate Is the license for only 1 year and need to be renew after 1 year to use the parallel desktop?
Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?
- Asked by Peiyu L from Riverton
- 6 Jun 2017
- Flag as inappropriate Does it support Apple USB SuperDrive?
does this support the apple superdrive? is there a USB hub that does?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- 10 Aug 2019
- Flag as inappropriate does this support the apple superdrive? is there a USB hub that does?