Can this be used with the forthcoming 2012 iMac that lacks an optical drive?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it can.
I was keen to know this too has I will be getting one of the new iMac's early next year
It was mentioned at the Apple Keynote that "for people living in the past, they would be able to use a CD/DVD drive"
I am one of those people, although I don't think I'm living in the past, I just have a large collection of cds, dvds, data disks etc that I want to still be able to use : )
- Answered by David T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Majid H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?
- Asked by Ly T
- 25 Mar, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the late 2012 iMac be used as a monitor with this?)
- Asked about: Belkin 4K Mini DisplayPort to HDMI …
can I load disc applications from my iMac using this drive?
- Asked by Joseph G from Seaford
- 3 Oct, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I load disc applications from my iMac using this drive?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 1TB G-DRIVE Mobile Thu…